Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Journals

So I just started doing this and maybe you awesome moms already do this, but I really love it and I think it will be a great gift to my kids some day....

I decided I would buy three journals--one for each kid--and I put them by my bed. At night before I go to bed I write in them--well, not every night yet--but I write in them about my kids that day. Things they did, we did, things they said and what I am concerned about or working on improving at the time.

I don't always write long entries, but even a paragraph is something especially if you keep it up over time.

Anyway, I thought I would share this idea because of how much I enjoy doing it. I used to Blog quite a bit of the details about my kids, but I don't really do that as much anymore--I don't want that information on the Internet, for one, and two, I don't want to bore everyone, and three, some of my information just seems too private to share sometimes, but anyway just an idea for you all!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the idea! I had started doing that for McKay and Kaden when we lived in SF but haven't kept it up! It would be a good thing to start doing again! Ü Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that idea! Thanks for sharing Krista:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! Started it long ago too. I need to be better at it.

    ReplyDelete