Thursday, April 15, 2010

Rock on P90X

I'm sure I wasn't the only one inspired by Sarah's (AKA: Buff Girl) rock hard abs from P90X. So I got the program and am almost finished my 1st 30 days. I feel totally great. This is a kick your butt after baby workout if anyone else is looking for one. Now Marsh, my sis, Dad and our good friend are all doing it. I have so much more energy, even though I am constantly in work out clothes with dirty hair, but who cares because that's worth a nice bum later on!!
OK I'm sure not posting my wretched before photos but maybe I'll slide in an after when I treat myself to a new bathing suit after my second 30 days.
Krista, did you start yet?

3 comments:

  1. All I got to say is I told you it works!!!! Bring on the bikini pics Denia!! I'm not going to lie i totally bought my first bikini this year....... just because. Who knows if I'll actually ever wear it around:) So glad your happy with the program and the extreme results!!! So worth sharing don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot! Woot! Good job Denia! I'm going to be starting it soon as well! Ü

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't started yet, Denia. The big thing for me this past month was just consistent exercise! I have exercised pretty much every day, except Sunday, since the beginning of July. This is a big step for me after getting into what I would call my "worst exercise rut ever." Stephen and I are going to start P90x after he finishes his marathon in October. I will let you know how it goes. :) Congrats to you!

    ReplyDelete